Easter Time 2

For the second card, I did some coloring with my blending tool and distress inks, and then die cut some eggs from a Lawn Fawn's set. I put them all together in some white cardstock, and die cut the oval shape.
I stamped the chicken from the same stamp set from the first card, and glued to the oval with some dimensional tape. For the sentiment, I cut a black stripe, and as I didn't have one I like it to stamp it, I wrote it with a silver pen. Then I sticked to the panel, and altogether to the cardbase.

Para la Segunda tarjeta, coloree un poco de papel blanco con la herramienta de blending y tintas Distress. Despues troquelé los Huevos de un set de Lawn Fawn y los pegué en cartulina blanca. Todo este conjunto lo troquelé con forma ovalada.
El pollito pertenece al mismo set de sellos de Mama Elephant, y lo pegué con cinta bifaz con dimensión. Como no tenía una frase que me gustara, la escribí yo misma en la tira negra. Todo el conjunto lo pegué a la cartulina rayada y eso a la tarjeta.


Comentarios

  1. Love these spring/Easter colors, and the little chick is adorable! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario