Simple Cat





Hello Everybody!
Today I have this simple card, just because I want to keep it simple.
Mostly I used Simon Says Stamp Products, excepting the Die for the panel, the washi tape, Inks and the Copic.
List of stamps:
Brush stroke messages (Happy Birthday)
You+ Me (You are a great friend)
And the cat I couldn't find the stamp, jeje.
First I stamped the cat with some Memento's Tuxedo Black Ink in some Copic friendly paper. Then I colored with the copics. After I did some fussy cut from the image.
The panel I did the die cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangles, and then Stamped the sentiments from Simon Says Stamp Stamps, in Memento's Ink too.
Before adding the cat to the panel, I put some washi tape (I don't remember the brand, I had it in stash) so the cat wasn't in the air.
Finally I added the panel to a A2 standard card.
Hope you Like it!

Hola a todos!
Hoy traigo esta tarjeta simple, simplemente porque quería mantenerlo simple.
Mayormente utilicé productos de Simon Says Stamp, a excepción del troquel del panel, la washi tape, la tinta y los Marcadores Copic.
La lista de sellos:
"Brush stroke messages", para el Happy Birthday.
You + Me, para el You are a great friend.
Y el del gato, no lo pude encontrar para escribir el nombre, jeje.
Primero estampé el gato con Tinta Memento, y lo coloreé con los marcadores Copic. Después lo corté alrededor con tijera.
El panel lo troquelé con los dies de Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, y después sellé con la tinta memento las frases de los sellos.
Antes de pegar el gato al panel, puse un poco de cinta washi (no me acuerdo la marca, la tenía en mi cajón de cintas washi) así el gato no estaba en el aire, y simulaba un piso.
Finalmente pegué todo el panel a una tarjeta tamaño estándar.
Espero que les guste.   

Comentarios

  1. Cute card with the kitty leaning on the presents! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous card :-) I do love this little kitty with the big parcel, so cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario