Tags!

Hello everybody! I know its been a while since I posted something, so here I am.
Today I bring you six different models of tags. So lets begin.

All the tags were made with some white paper that I had from scraps, vellum and a string. The stamp sets are from Lawn Fawn: the Winter Gifts and the one that has the gingerbread man (sorry, I don't remember the name).
The die set is the one that matches the Winter Gifts stamps.

And then the stencil part: the stars were made with a mask that is from Carolina's Ghelfi collection, and the circles from the Simon Says Stamp Stencil set Bokeh Lights.

So now a small description for each one (right after the spanish explanation).

Hola a todos!! Se que hace tiempo que no publico nada, asi que, aquí estoy. Hoy tengo para mostrarles seis modelos diferentes de Tags. Así que empecemos.

Todos los tags fueron hechos con cartulina blanca que tenía de scrap, papel vellum (o de calcar más grueso) y cordoncillo. Los juegos de sellos son de Lawn Fawn: Winter Gifts y el que tiene a los Hombres de Gengibre (no me acuerdo el nombre). El papel lo corté con el set de Dies que viene con Winter Gifts.

Para la parte del Stencil usé la máscara de estrellas de la colección de Carolina Ghelfi, y el set de stencils de Simon Says Stamp Bokeh Lights. A continuación les explico un poco como hice cada uno.


TAG #1

 For the background of this tag I used distress Oxide Ink, and with the mask I used white pigment Ink.

 Para el fonde de este tag use tinta distress oxide, y para la máscara tinta de pigmento blanca.














TAG #2

 For the background of this tag I used distress Oxide Ink, I splattered a few drops of water, and with the mask I used silver pigment Ink.

 Para el fondo de este tag use tinta distress oxide, le salpiqué un poco de agua, y para la máscara tinta de pigmento blanca.










 TAG #3
 For the background of this tag I used some Blue Pigment Ink that I applied with some daubbers. The with the Bokeh stencil I made the circles with Distress Oxide.

 Para el fondo de este tag use tinta de pigmento azul, la cual apliqué con los Daubbers. Los círculos fueron hechos con el stencil de Simon "Bokeh" con tintas distress oxide.










TAG #4
For the background of this tag I used some Distress Oxide Ink that I applied with some daubbers. The with the Bokeh stencil I made the circles with Distress Oxide and white pigment ink.

Para el fondo de este tag use tinta distress oxide, la cual apliqué con los Daubbers. Los círculos fueron hechos con el stencil de Simon "Bokeh" con tintas distress oxide y de pigmento blanco.









TAG #5
For the background of this tag I used some Distress Oxide Ink that I applied with some daubbers. The with the Bokeh stencil (two differents sizes of circles) I made the circles with Distress Oxide and white pigment ink.

Para el fondo de este tag use tinta distress oxide, la cual apliqué con los Daubbers. Los círculos fueron hechos con el stencil de Simon "Bokeh" (con dos stenciles de tamaños distintos) con tintas distress oxide y de pigmento blanco.








 TAG #6

For the background of this tag I used some Distress Oxide Ink that I applied with some daubbers. The with the Bokeh stencil (two differents sizes of circles) I made the circles with Distress Oxide and white pigment ink.

Para el fondo de este tag use tinta distress oxide, la cual apliqué con los Daubbers. Los círculos fueron hechos con el stencil de Simon "Bokeh" (con dos stenciles de tamaños distintos) con tintas distress oxide y de pigmento blanco.






Comentarios

  1. All of your tags are fabulous!! Such sweet designs! Love the use of the vellum!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas Gift Tag” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario