Snow White - Blancanieves

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week! Today's card is part of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, and the theme is Snow White.
I know, its hard to work with everything in white so lets give it a try.

Hola a todos!Espero que hayan tenido una buena semana! La tarjeta de hoy es parte del concurso de Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, y el tema es "Snow White" (Blancanieves).
Lo se, es dificil trabajar con todo en blanco, pero intentemoslo! 



As you can see, I tried to keep all white, but I used red (Snow white had the apple 😁) and a bit of grey so it wasn't so white.

I die cut the circles from a set of Spellbinders, both in cardstock and foam. The cardsock previously I sprayed it with some shimmer spray and splattered some drops of grey spray. The otter is from Lawn Fawn's set, and its painted with pencils. Then I stamped the sentiment from the set of circular sentiments of Simon. I glued everything and added some sequins and enamel dots. But then I saw something was missing and I added a red heart that I have previously cut (I have a box where I put everything I die cut and don't use). 


Como pueden ver, traté de mantener todo en blanco, pero también usé rojo (Blancanieves tenía la manzana 😁) y un poco de gris, asi no quedaba muy... blanco.

Troquelé las blondas de un set de Spellbinders, tanto en papel blanco como en goma eva blanca. El papel antes lo había rociado con spray con glitter transparente, y le tire también unas gotas de spray gris. El bichito (es una nutria, Otter significa eso) la pinte con lápices de colores, y pertenece al set de sellos de Lawn Fawn. El mensaje pertenece a un set de sellos de Simon. Pegué todo y le agregué lentejuelas y un poco de dimensionador. Al terminarla, sentí que algo faltaba y le agregué un corazón que tenía troquelado de antes (generamente guardo en una cajita todo lo que troquelo y no uso)

Comentarios

  1. Love your take on our challenge - the otter is darling holding his little heart! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario