Con Amor Infinito / With Endless Love

Hola a todos! Voy a empezar a tener el blog en Español e Ingles!! Así que no se asusten!!

Hello everyone!!I've begun having the blog in Spanish and English!! Sorry if I have some mistakes!!!

Para hoy tengo la tarjeta "Con Amor Infinito", la cual hice con el Stencil de Simon Says Stamp "Oval of Flowers" y las Tintas Distress que les dejo en la foto. De a poco fui rellenando todos el papel, hasta que me quedó de esta forma.

Today I have the card "With Endless Love" (that's the meaning of what its written), which I made the background with Simon Says Stamp Stencil "Oval of Flowers" and the Distress Inks that they are in the picture. I was gradually filling the gaps.




Una vez realizado el fondo, troquelé la palabra Infinito, del set de Troqueles de Micaela Ferrero, en un papel con doble adhesivo.

Once the background was finished, I die cut the word "Infinito" (Endless) from Micaela's Ferrero set, in a double sided tape paper.


Sellé la frase"Con Amor", del set de sellos de Uchi's Design "Cumpleaños", y finalmente pegué el troquelado en la hoja. Para darle el color dorado, utilicé papel Deco Foil Dorado, el cual puse sobre el lado adhesivado que me había quedado. Toda la tarjeta la pegué en un cartulina amarilla opaca.

I stamped "Con Amor" (With Love), from Uchi's Design "Cumpleaños" stamp set, and finally added the word. To make the golden effect, I used Golden Deco Foil, sticking it to the word. The card base is made with light yellow cardstock.



Espero que les guste! I hope you like it!

#ssswchallenge




Comentarios