Love XoXo

Hello! The card for today it was something I didn't expect to end this way. Hopefully ended better than I thought.

First I did some coloring with distress ink "Spun Sugar" on the right side of the cardstock. Then with a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and some paste I created the embossing. I extended some of the paste beyond the stencil.

Then I re-colored with spun sugar, and as I didn't get the effect I was looking for, I decided to spray it with some pink ink that I have in a mister from Carolina Ghelfi's Collection.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp die, and Lawn Fawn's stamp set.

Hola a todos! La tarjeta de hoy realmente fue algo que no esperaba quedara como quedó. Por suerte fue mejor de lo que esperaba.

Primero coloree la mitad derecha del papel blanco con la tinta distress "Spun Sugar". Despues con pasta de embossing y un stencil de Simon Says Stamp, me puse a crear el relieve, el cual extendí un poco más allá del final, asi no quedaba tan rígido.

Una vez que secó la pasta, volví a pasar "Spun Sugar" esta vez por todo el frente, y como no me quedaba como quería, lo rocié con tinta en spray color rosa de Carolina Ghelfi.

La palabra "Love" forma parte de unos dies de Simon Says Stamp, y el "Xoxoxo" de un set de sellos de Lawn Fawn.


 


Comentarios

  1. such a beautiful card! Love the backrgound and the sentiment you used!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again soon!
    x zoey

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario